- The original professional laptop / notebook disassembly and assembly repair aid.
- Manages all those fiddly screws and fixings
- Saves time on every job *
- Prevents that long screw in a short hole panic !
The Standard Screwbank is a dual Letter/A4 design comprising sets of molded transparent trays with small pockets.
4 trays are included in the standard model(the unit will hold up to 6)
In use, a pictures are taken and printed of the device to be disassembled (a sketch will also do)
The pictures are placed in the box and a transparent tray fitted on top.
as the device is disassembled, the screws and small fixings are placed in the tray over where they appear in the picture.
The procedure is reversed for assembly, ensuring the right screw for each hole is always selected
Multiple trays are included so that different images can be used for (for example) top outside, top inside, bottom outside, bottom inside !
The box size is such that if a part has to be ordered, there is room in the box for batteries, disc drives etc. Drop the lid on and stack out of the way until the parts come!
* Saved 15 minutes when an experienced engineer changed a Laptop power supply socket
* Saved 50 minutes when a DIYer changed a Laptop power supply socket
but its not just the time saved, the right screw goes back in the right hole.. and no screws left over !
Contact us for trade pricing
Patent applied for
FREE SHIPPING (*UK only, other Countries charged at cost)